Monday, August 18, 2008

ALMA fashion

last night the ALMA awards (American Latino Media Arts Award) were held.

now if i wasnt latina, i probably wouldnt care about these, and even if i am i have to admit i never really do watch them.
but i was curious and wanted to know how many latinos were actually in Hollywood.

ok,back to the point.

this girl's dress really caught my eye:


this is Selena Gomez, some Disney Channel girl who seems to be feuding with the annoyance that is Miley Cyrus.

well, whoever her ennemies are, i dont really care, all i have to say is : well played girl!
i simply adore the flowy material and the grecian-ish design,even though i dont usually like those kind of dresses.

this Marchesa dress is just amazing, and i congragulate her for her amazing choice.

2 comments:

tiana b. said...

I like it!

Katia said...

Woah, I didn't know that existed but cool!
She's from wizards of waverly place! I love that showw!
And her dress is super cute, I agree with the grequeish vibe, I love it =]