Tuesday, August 19, 2008

one person's trash is another person's treasures

all this week my mom and i have been throwing away half of our belongings considering half of it is pretty much useless to anyone in my house.

however, i did manage to find a few things that pretty much have made my life.

who knew my mom had a random box full of bows?





some are pins,others are bowties, a some are actually ment to go on your hair.

and also, who knew my dad was such a fan of awesome sunglasses ( can you say RayBans?)



i also found a bunch of random floral bandanas, but i dont have pictures cuz i threw them in the wash, cuz tey were all dusty and gross.
well that's that.
summer almost over, i start college on monday.
how joyful...!

2 comments:

Richel said...

I love spring (summer?) cleaning. I always find things I thought I never would have needed before!

Katia said...

Ouh!
Bows and Raybans, that's just awsome!
I love bowss ahh you're so lucky =]