Sunday, July 20, 2008

home sweet home

well,im back in boring old Canada.
it seems so...well boring after the AMAZING trip i had.

seriously, best vacation ever.
and by vacation, i mean the last 3 days i was there.
i shall explain why.

1 month before leaving, i bought tickets to a Latino award show ( cuz im latin )
i was super excited i was gonna get to see my favorite artist live.
but of course, i expected to have really crappy seats.

ok, so we get to Miami and all and go the beach for like 10 days straight (which can get boring)
and then, one faithful day, the day before the show, i go shopping on Lincoln Road, which happens to be very famous among celebrities, something i totally didnt know.

well,while walking around, guess who i see?
one of the members from my all time favorite band. EVER.
that just made my life.

and then we met some other random latino singers.

the next day, the show, was amazing.
we had great seats and all of my favorites performed, and afterward,i got to meet some of them.

i will never forget this trip thats for sure.

i got home yesterday, and found my college info in the mail.
i start August 25th...scary.

AND apparently i have a free subscription to NYLON now?
yah, i dont know why.

all i know is, lately i have been on a lucky streak, and im enjoying every minute of it.

1 comment:

Katia said...

=o
That's AWSOME
everytime I go to like where the celebreties are suppost to see, I never see any! Maybe I should just forget they go there and maybe I'll meet some, hah!
Well geez, free subscription, meeting bands, having good seats. I'm just a little jealous.
BUT school august 25th =[ mine starts 28th but im still not looking forward to it.