Friday, June 13, 2008

it's all right...


CUZ IM SAVED BY THE BELL!
i recently started watching "Saved By The Bell",and it's become my new obsession.
everything about it is just so good.
and the outfits...WOAH!
my new official idol is Kelly Kapowski.
also, i realized that i was definiately born in the wrong decade.
im sure i was supposed to be born is the 80's, but something went wrong...
oh well, i guess it's never too late to channel a TV character,right?
well,im off to see where i can find the season DVD's of this show.
if you don't watch it,you should definitely start.

4 comments:

Katia said...

Ah, I always feel like I was born at the wrong time too, I'm more of a old-fashion vintage type of person and not to into the hole modern twist on things.. lmfao
I'll be sure to try to find some episodes of it on youtube =]

Unknown said...

& to think Mario is the hottest bachlor around. Like your post.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

i love vintage..we can love it!!

even we born in the different year..

saved by the bell is the best..

FASHION CHALET said...

I love this show, always have. And I still want to be Kelly. <3