Thursday, October 2, 2008

apologies

im sorry for my lack of cheerfulness and that depressing last post, but im simply not feeling very well these days.
i wouldn't say im in a dark state of depression or anything, im just feel...messed up / confused.
it's really a horrible feeling.

i hate how one night can change your perception of things and wake feelings inside you you never knew you had, and even then, still doubt their existence.
im sure this probably makes sense to no one but me, but i do need to vent.

im feeling very empty at the moment, and i simply despise the feeling...

5 comments:

Katia said...

Ah, I know exactly how you feel and I'm sure a lot of people actually do..
If ever you need someone to talk to, I'm here!
I hope things clear up!!

The Stylish Wanderer said...

you have such gorgeous pictures on your blog.


and its ok to be down once in a while, thats what having YOUR OWN blog is for.

yiqin; said...

:( I hope you feel better soon!!! We are all here for you :)

The Stylish Wanderer said...

Btw, Ive linked you.

Hope you cheer up!

Elizabeth McMullen said...

hi, i like your blog a lot, and i def know how you feel, i have been feeling...empty too lately!

cheer up, hun.
<3 E