Tuesday, September 23, 2008

now im left to forget.

it is with misery and embarassment that i admit to being sucked into the Disney Machine (again).
i once had an obsession with High School Musical, and even if that is long gone, i will prpbably find myself in a movie theater on October 24th to watch the last movie.
how sad, i know.

(heres a picture, just for reference...)


now i have discovered the ultimate kings and queen of bubblegum pop/kiddie rock, which is of course, my favorite kind of music :)

yes, i am talking about the Jonas Brothers and Demi Lovato.

(don't judge me!)

i find them both highly entertaining if not actually talented.
plus, that little Jonas is ubber-cute.

plus, they are less annoying than Miley Cyrus (who i think should move to an island and never come back to our continent,or anywhere near a camera)
SO i downloaded their newest stuff and was extremely surprised.
on each album i found a song that was so soo depressing,they made me cry.
(it's hard to make me cry...).
anyways, here are the songs i liked the most:

Can' Have You and Lovebug- Jonas Brothers
Don't Forget and Get Back- Demi Lovato



they are sooo good, i not even ashamed to admit that their albums are now on my iPod.
now go people,swallow ypur pride and give them a chance.

you'd be surprised what is discovered when sinking to the level of a teeny-bopper :)
PS. Is it weird i wish i had their clothes...even the guys.

1 comment:

Katia said...

I will admit I've been upsest with demi lovato's get back fro the past week and a half. I'm about to download the rest =]
I'm so excited for hsm3 it's not even funny =]
I love how the jonas bros dress, i want their clothes, hahaha!