Wednesday, April 23, 2008

As We Go On,We Remember...?


so first of all,dont get me wrong,i had a pretty good high school,but now i feel like its so overrated.
i mean,maybe its the fact the graduation is SO close (2 months,gasppp), or maybe i've matured,but all the "drama" is feeling useless-er,than ever.
the whole "you can't be friends with this person" and "this one doesnt like me"
i mean who cares.
why hate everyone when we probably wont ever see each other after these 5 years.
i hate when people create problems just so they can simulate living some dramatic Gossip Girl kinda life.
seriously,wtf?
me,i ignore all of this.
all the friends ive lost because of others,im trying to gain them back.
also,ive learned not to sacrifice myself for people who wont do the same for me.
and lastly,here is a lesson to be learned: once people change,they never go back,no matter what they say.
two more months and ill be moving on...

1 comment:

Katia said...

ahh that's sooo sad!
Yeah I hate all the drama and people who try to create it
I've got one of those around me and trying to get rid of ittt
Ending school is soo sad but exciting but ahh =[

Thanks for the comment by the way =] hehe